Love people and fun?
Help us plan a benefit
– for travel safety!
Are you a go-getter with a natural flair for leadership? Are you looking for job experience, a volunteering opportunity, or an excuse to mingle with the Depart Smart network? On may 18th we are hosting our annual benefit to celebrate Depart Smart’s successes. As an Activity Leader you could be in charge of a range of activities based on your availability and preferences! We are looking for people to run appetizers, decorating, dessert, game of chance, the live and silent auctions, and mystery dining.
We’ll work with you to find the perfect fit!
5-15 hours per week or more dependant on ability to delegate and manage subcommittees effectively. 6-10 hour commitment on the day of the event. Commitment may vary depending on activity being lead.
- Owns a smartphone and is willing to use it for the benefit.
- Excellent Telephone manner and people skills.
- Technology capable and comfortable.
- Has experience or is willing to learn Auctria, Eventbrite, etc.
- Outgoing, friendly, and proactive character.
- Comfortable volunteering within a group or by yourself.
- Able to use your own initiative but willing to ask for help when needed.
Benefits to Volunteer
- The opportunity to meet influential community members.
- Meet new friends and co-workers.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of event fundraising.
- Enjoy our volunteer “Thank You” party with the team.
- Develop new/existing skills and gain experience volunteering for a non-profit.
- Earn high praises and great recognition to use in your career advancement, all while helping Depart Smart make travel awesome in life-saving ways.
May 18th – Event Day.