Our students are our future. Study abroad can be an awesome opportunity, but it comes with deep duty to inform and duty of care responsibilities so students come home with rewarding memories to the people and places they love.
Please join Sheryl Hill, award-winning author, speaker, safe student travel advocate and founder of Depart Smart, a Guidestar Platinum nonprofit, as she helps you and your team understand how to identify and mitigate risks, so you can get help and home safely.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- How to utilize foreign affairs offices of the U.S. Department of State and OSAC Crime & Safety Reports
- How to identify health risks in the destination country and prepare students and parents for emergency response
- Why student travel insurance is not optional, and why families should choose their coverage themselves
- Why study abroad is not for everyone
- Why students and faculty should become Depart Smart certified for Safe Travel
- Why schools need to underwrite the risky business of study abroad in their risk management plans
- AND MUCH MORE!
Depart Smart is honored to lead a webinar on January 10, 2018 at noon CST for Education Admin, the organization that helps education administrators stay informed, avoid legal and compliance risks, and elevate knowledge and leadership skills. Join Executive Director and Founder Sheryl Hill as she leads a webinar “Study Abroad: School Responsibilities to Identify and Mitigate Risks for Safer Travel.”
Register HERE and reserve your spot today!