ClearCause is a non profit dedicated to saving lives and protecting students abroad. We aim to be the partner of choice for the first ever online, standardized safety module and advocates for transparency in the self-regulated study abroad industry.
We are seeking a part-time Executive Administrator to help manage the incredible work that our organization does. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and highly organized. The position is 15-20 hours per week, and would be a great fit for an active student or recent college graduate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist in daily office management: pick up/drop off mail, check messages and supply levels, etc.
- Work with Executive Director to help plan events, set up meetings, manage schedules, organize agendas and act as a liaison to the Board of Directors.
- Facilitate communication between virtual staff, potential partnerships, current partners, sponsors, and donors.
- Manage donations and customer relationship managers like Kindful and Insightly.
- Meet additional needs of the Executive Director.
If this seems like a great fit for you, please reach out!